Stack them high, stack them wide, stack them as you learn! Gopher offers students bright and inviting cup stacking games that can be played as a fast-paced individual or team sport.
From extra thick cups for ultimate strength to jumbo size cups for races, we have it all! Students can even try a new challenge of stacking using buckets! Race to stack and unstack buckets as a team! All of our cups and buckets are available in convenient sets, so you can buy enough for the entire class.
Why should I incorporate cup stacking into my program?
- Cup stacking (also known as sport stacking) is a fast-paced individual or team sport in which participants stack cups racing against the clock or each other. Stacking is done in pyramids of 3, 6, or 10 using specifically-designed plastic cups with a smooth interior for less friction and holes in the bottom for airflow. With virtually no setup and minimal space required, it’s the perfect activity to play almost anywhere, in a matter of minutes!
- Hand/Eye Coordination: Improves reaction time by up to 30%.
- Ambidexterity: Requires equal use of right and left hands.
- Bilateral Proficiency: Engages both sides of the brain to develop both creative and problem-solving skills.
- Concentration: Improves focus and attention span.
- Self-Esteem: Gives everyone, regardless of athletic ability, a chance to succeed.
Let Gopher equip your classroom with colorful stacking cups!