Items 13-24 of 49
Shop for soccer balls for sale at Gopher Sport for any level of play!
From learning soccer basics in elementary school to advancing skills during high-level competition, you’ll find the soccer balls you need at Gopher!
Our huge assortment of outdoor soccer balls comes in a variety of cover materials and vibrant color designs. Several soccer ball sizes let coaches and teachers choose the option that’s best for their players.
When you need indoor soccer balls, you’ll find low-bounce options that work well in gymnasiums or field houses at Gopher.
Which soccer ball is right for me?
- Composite: Offers superior touch and softness. The best for competition.
- Polyurethane: Provides a soft touch, with durability and water-resistance. For practice or match play.
- PVC: Durable and scuff/water-resistant, but not as soft as polyurethane. For practice and recreation.
- Rubber: Waterproof and the most durable, especially on asphalt. Great for institutional use.
- Felt/Suede: The softest, friendliest cover material. Exclusively for indoor use.
- C-2: The best touch and rebound, but with improved air-retention due to its mix of carbon and latex.
- Latex: Offers superior touch and rebound. Least air-retention quality; requires more frequent filling.
- Butyl/Rubber: Retains air exceptionally well and provides uniform pressure dispersion.
- Size 3: Elementary
- Size 4: Middle School
- Size 5: Junior High and Up