XT5 Youth Treadmill
Kids treadmill offers simple functionality and compact design.
Traditional treadmills aren’t the safest option for young users, so XTS designed a youth treadmill, specifically for schools and organizations! It features many of the same functions you’d find in a standard treadmill, but with a smaller frame for safe, effective cardio training!
Made for Kids
Get young students involved in cardio activities with a smaller treadmill with a basic feature set. The durable steel frame is designed for routine use by multiple students a day and supports up to 200 lb. The smaller track measures 52” x 18”, which is perfect for shorter legs.
A 2.0 HP continuous DC monitor supports running speeds from 0.5 to 10 mph. Five programs allow you to go more in-depth with your class’s training; choose from manual, cardio, fat burn, endurance, or interval training. If you need to move the machine after use, it rolls smoothly thanks to the included wheels. The deck inclines up to 12% for a difficult challenge to accommodate older students as well.
- Speed. 0.5-10 mph with 2.0 hp motor.
- Surface. 52"L x 18"W ranging 0-12% incline.
- Rollers. 2" dia precision-mode rollers.
- Frame. 200 lb weight capacity; steel frame.
- Console. LCD display shows time, speed, distance, calories, laps, and incline.
- Programs. 5 programs and contact heart rate capability.
- Dimensions. 62”L x 34”W x 49”H; 152 lb. Assembly required.
We're sorry, but this product cannot be shipped to Canada.