XE5 Youth Elliptical
Smaller, easy-to-use elliptical is designed just for youth!
Introduce your students to elliptical trainers at a younger age with this lightweight, compact youth elliptical! With 15 resistance levels and the ability to track time, distance, calories burned, speed, and more, this elliptical machine is an excellent first step into cardio training.
Designed for Youth
Designed with a smaller frame and simple functionality, the XE5 specifically suits younger users. The frame is made of 3" steel so it stands up to routine use and abuse and has a 250 lb weight capacity. Shorter 18" fixed stride length is perfect for younger students.
Many of the same features of a standard elliptical are included with the XE5. For example, a self-adjust level control provides 15 levels of resistance, allowing students to adjust the difficulty of their workout on the fly. An LCD display clearly shows information such as time, distance traveled, speed, and calories burned. Best of all, no power source is required to operate this machine—it's self powered! Display required 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Features. Wheels for easy transport, sized for youth.
- Stride. 18" fixed stride length.
- Frame. Lightweight 3" steel frame.
- Functions. 15 resistance levels.
- Console. Time, distance, speed, and calories.
- Power. Self-powered.
- Capacity. 250 lb weight capacity.
- Dimensions. 62"L x 22"W x 58"H; 152 lb. Assembly required.
We're sorry, but this product cannot be shipped to Canada.