Warrior StrongHold 2.0 Anchor Station Packs
The next version of our portable anchoring station provides the best group training solution!
Give up to 8 students their own space around this fitness rope anchor and watch the waves start rolling in! This anchor provides spacious accommodations, while also protecting ropes from damage that might befall them on similar metal anchor stations. Quick to setup, 3 rope options make finding the right workout intensity easy.
Designed for Longevity
This anchor station features plastic molded rope hooks to protect the rope during workouts. The molded plastic is less abrasive than metal hooks, which keeps the rope from fraying. The base is made of 2” steel, which provides the support and stability needed to anchor ropes during even the most rigorous workouts. Powder-coated for a clean look and protective finish, your students can put this anchor through its paces without any wear and tear.
Easy to Use
Up to 8 students can thread in their ropes without interference. Weigh down the base with bumper plates on the center post. A rubber spacer protects equipment from damage. A carrying handle makes after-class storage just as painless.
- Portable anchor stations can be set up on any flat surface. There’s no need to be limited to a wall, squat rack, or lifting rig to anchor ropes!
- Protective rubber base helps keep the unit in place on gym floors and protects the flooring from any metal contact, preventing scratches on the floor’s finish.
- Pack solutions include anchor with 6 different rope options. 30’L ropes are ideal for basic training, while 50’L ropes offer an added challenge, as there is more rope to move. The thicker the rope, the harder it is to grip. These Packs offer 1” dia for beginners, 1-1/2” dia for standard use, and 2” dia for more serious training.
Station is 33-1/2” dia x 19”H, 73 lb. Minimal assembly. Patented.
All packs include 1 station and 8 ropes in one of the following options.
- 30"L Warrior Apprentice, 1" dia
- 50"L Warrior Apprentice, 1" dia
- 30"L Warrior, 1-1/2" dia
- 30"L Warrior, 2" dia
- 50"L Warrior, 1-1/2" dia
- 50"L Warrior, 2" dia