Perfect for the total body workout that improves strength and conditioning!
Warrior ropes provide the perfect balance of features and function in various lengths and diameters. Optimize workouts and build student confidence by choosing the battle rope that meets the needs of your class.
Varying Rope Options
The larger the rope diameter, the more energy is expended when gripping and handling it. Warrior Conditioning Ropes are available in two thicknesses and three lengths, giving students the optimal choice based on their age or experience with conditioning ropes.
- 1-1/2"dia ropes is most ergonomic and provides a slight grip and forearm challenge for inexperienced students.
- 30’L, 15-1/2 lb
- 40’L, 19 lb
- 50’L, 23-1/2 lb
- 2"dia ropes will add a challenge to workouts, quickly testing students' grip and forearm capabilities.
- 30’L, 22 lb
- 40’L, 29-1/2 lb
- 50’L, 34-1/2 lb
- 30’L ropes are ideal for beginners, offering less slack and requiring less energy to manipulate.
- 40’L ropes are a standard for any student and offer moderate slack for students to work against.
- 50’L ropes are the hardest to manipulate and are reserved for advanced students.
- Low impact workouts build grip, shoulder, and core strength, while also boosting cardio levels.
- Polypropylene ropes outlast traditional manila and nylon ropes that might shed or fray quickly. It’s also much softer on your hands and easier on your wrists.
- Once anchored, it’s easy to start making waves with your training! A basic wave is made with each side of the rope by holding both ends and swinging arms up and down opposite each other. Waves develop strength and stability. As you advance, waves become slams, whips, spirals, and throws.
- Poly boot ends offer users a better grip and prevent the rope from fraying.
Sets include 1 rope, wall anchor, and rope holder.