UltraFit EVA Foam Rollers
The perfect foam rollers for manipulating muscles to relieve everyday soreness.
A non-intimidating introduction to self-myofascial relief for students, EVA foam exercise rollers help alleviate soreness, muscle tightness, and injury. Softer closed-cell polyethylene foam excels at recovery after moderate physical activity. They are more comfortable to use while removing painful knots and loosening tight muscles yet retain their shape for years.
Choose between two densities for distinct, targeted levels of relief.
- Semi-Firm rollers offer our softest density, perfect for delivering a medium massage and promoting better blood flow.
- Firm rollers offer intermediate density, adding a small amount of pressure for improved tissue manipulation and lactic acid breakup across any muscle group.
Two size options
EVA foam rollers are available in 12”L or 36”L options, allowing you to finesse specific muscles or cover large muscle groups like the chest or back. 6” dia. Available individually.
- Stimulates blood flow and improves circulation to sore muscles, aiding in recovery.
- Rounded tube with different density of foam is rolled across to massage muscles and reduce tension and tightness as a form of self-myofascial release and massage therapy.
- Foam rollers help because exercise burns glucose and glycogen as its fuel, leaving behind a byproduct called lactic acid. This is what produces the pain or ""burn"" you feel the day after a hard workout. To get rid of the pain, you can get a massage from someone or use foam rollers to massage muscles on your own.
- Best suited for indoor use, as rough surfaces will break the foam down faster over time.