Teaching Power Yoga for Sports Book
Book guides athletes as they learn how to use yoga to take their performance to the next level.
Create a yoga program using a book developed through work with top sports teams, athletes, and coaches in the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS, and MLB. The safe and effective poses are directly relatable to specific sports and positions in those sports. Routines are organized by sport and season, making it simple to find options that benefit your athletes the most.
The 344-page book focuses on the six facets of Power Yoga for Sports including balance, strength, focus, breathing, and mental toughness. This leads to more resilient and top-performing athletes. There are also five restorative sequences to aid in recovery and stability.
- Chapter 1. Why Athletes Need Power Yoga
- Chapter 2. Anatomy, Alignment, and Assessment
- Chapter 3. Mindfulness Tools
- Chapter 4. Maximize Your Yoga Practice
- Chapter 5. Standing Poses
- Chapter 6. Seated Poses
- Chapter 7. Floor Poses and Inversions
- Chapter 8. Sport-Specific Sequences
- Chapter 8. Ready-to-Use Yoga Sequences
- Chapter 9. Restorative Sequences