SPARKabc's Classroom Activity & Recess Curriculum
Get students learning and physically active in the classroom or during recess!
Over 70 ASAP (Active As Soon As Possible) activities designed in the Ready, set, go! format make it easy to incorporate these into breaks or short intervals throughout the day. Content supports standards in Language Arts, STEM, Social Studies, and Nutrition for grades K-5. Music and videos (online in Set 1) engage students and a Home Play component provides activity ideas for families. CD and DVD (included in Set 2 & 3 or sold separately) feature kinesthetic and brain activities for quick activity breaks. CD includes 24 lesson plans and audio tracks. DVD includes 40 videos. Choose SPARKabc's in an all-digital option with online access to all resources or with added print components.
Classroom Activity & Recess Curriculum Options
- Set 1 includes a three-year digital subscription and online access to all sparkphysed.org resources, including:
- Hundreds of activity videos & music files
- Assessment tools
- Set 2 includes Set 1 plus:
- Printed manual
- Music CD
- Set 3 includes Set 2 plus:
- The Best-seller SPARKfolio! This custom box includes all printed materials from the website, plus more. All pieces are professionally printed and highly references pieces are laminated. The durable box is organized for quick reference and is easy to transport/share among teachers.