SPARK Middle School Physical Education Curriculum
Customizable curriculum developed from the first study with middle school students in a PE setting!
Developed from Project M-SPAN (Middle School Physical Activity and Nutrition), the first study conducted with middle school students in these fields, SPARK curriculum has been proven successful year over year. The included 15 units allow instructors to choose topics and activities to complement their current unit or desired focus. Manual includes daily lessons presented in a prep, set, teach format with supporting materials, assessment tools, skill cards in English/Spanish, music, and access to online videos. Choose curriculum in a digital only format or in a combination with printed materials and online access. Set 3 adds over 500 pages in the convenient SPARKfolio!
Middle School Curriculum Options
- Set 1 includes a one- or three-year digital subscription and online access to all resources, including:
- Hundreds of activity videos & music files
- Assessment tools
- Set 2 includes Set 1 (three-year digital subscription) plus:
- Printed manual
- Music CD
- Set 3 includes Set 2 plus:
- The Best-seller SPARKfolio! This custom box includes all printed materials from the website, plus more. All pieces are professionally printed and highly references pieces are laminated. The durable box is organized for quick reference and is easy to transport/share among teachers.