SPARK High School Physical Education Curriculum
A focus on learning and then participating improves overall performance in high school students!
Tested and proven to increase student participation, activity time, and overall interest in PE, this curriculum focuses on learning first, activity second. The manual includes 15 instructional units, 12 web only units, and has all the required materials, including sample lessons, assessment tools, and more. Over 400 activities get students active and connecting the lessons learned to real-world settings. Digital access provides hundreds of videos and music files, plus a SPARKfit section with lessons focusing on fitness and nutrition with circuit videos, tools for setting goals, and more. Choose this curriculum in a digital format, a digital and print combination, or with both and the customized SPARKfolio box set that includes all materials from the website printed and organized for convenience.
*All lessons plans (print & digital) have been recently enhanced!
High School Curriculum Options
- Set 1 includes a one- or three-year digital subscription and online access to all resources, including:
- Hundreds of activity videos & music files
- Assessment tools
- Set 2 includes Set 1 (three-year digital subscription) plus:
- Printed manual
- Music CD
- Set 3 includes Set 2 plus:
- The Best-seller SPARKfolio! This custom box includes all printed materials from the website, plus more. All pieces are professionally printed and highly references pieces are laminated. The durable box is organized for quick reference and is easy to transport/share among teachers.