SPARK 3-6 Physical Education Curriculum
Improve physical activity and overall engagement in PE for grades 3 to 6!
This set features 20 instructional units that focus on activities or equipment and are tailored for grades 3 to 6. Daily lesson plans are taught in a scope and sequence format with warm-up activities and over 500 complementary activities to get students energized and actively learning. Manual also includes implementation tips, videos, and skill cards in both English and Spanish. CD includes warm-up music, short and long interval music for circuits, and all the corresponding songs for the dances taught in the curriculum.
Grades 3-6 Curriculum Options
- Set 1 includes a one- or three-year digital subscription and online access to all resources, including:
- Hundreds of activity videos & music files
- Assessment tools
- Set 2 includes Set 1 (three-year digital subscription) plus:
- Printed manual
- Music CD
- Set 3 includes Set 2 plus:
- The Best-seller SPARKfolio! This custom box includes all printed materials from the website, plus more. All pieces are professionally printed and highly references pieces are laminated. The durable box is organized for quick reference and is easy to transport/share among teachers.