Rainbow Putting Packs and Sets
Color-coordinated packs and sets with enough equipment for a whole class or group.
These sets emphasize controlling stroke power and aiming accurately. Rainbow colors make it easy to set up challenges and create class organization. Different putter lengths allow you to tailor the challenge to your class’ skill level and age group.
Teaches the Fundamentals
The cups in these packs and sets are specifically designed to encourage students to find the sweet spot when it comes to aiming and stroke power. If students hit the ball too hard, it’ll roll up the dome of the cup and bounce over the hole; not enough power, and their shot won't make it past the slope guarding the cup.
Varying Putter Lengths
Each pack or set comes in one of 3 sizes—27”L, 32”L, or 35”L—to ensure your students have the ideal fit for their age.
- 27”L putters are perfect for elementary school students.
- 32”L putters measure ideally for middle school students or women.
- 35”L options are ideal for high school or men.
Everything about this set is colorful and vibrant, enticing younger students to participate. Colors are also great for setting up class competitions and skills test and organizing equipment after use.
Rainbow Putting Packs and Sets are available in single sets and sets of 24, in 3 putter sizes.
Pack and Set Options
- 24-Player Rainbow Putting Packs. Include:
- Rainbow putters, Set of 24
- Putt-O-Cups, Set of 18
- Rainbow golf balls, Set of 24
- DuraBag Duffel Bag, 1 Ea
- Rainbow Putting Sets. Include 6 putters and 6 golf balls.
- Putt-O-Cups Set. Includes 6 Put-O-Cups, 6 removable flags, and activity instructions.