Durable, yet comfortable eye protection during games!
Shield your eyes during floor hockey in a comfortable, reliable way.
Reduce Eye Injury Risk
Use this eyeware to protect your eyes and reduce the chance of injury from sticks or pucks. Use this protective eyewear for floor, field, roller, or street hockey, as well as any racquet sports. All models provide full coverage and side protection eyes.
- Protective Goggles: Specifically designed for users with glasses. They are large enough to fit over the frames while still providing full coverage. Perforated sides allow for proper air flow to prevent fogging, so you can keep your vision clear. Elastic strap. One size fits all.
- Wraparound-Style Eye Guard: Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses with up to 10x more impact resistance than plastic or glass lenses. They are also thinner and lighter than other materials. Side vents increase airflow and prevent fogging. A cushioned nose pad adds to comfort. Elastic strap. One size fits all.
- Multiuse Eye Guard: Strong polycarbonate lenses, the strongest material on the market. Fog-proof and distortion-proof design keeps vision unobstructed. Airflow design for ventilation. Elastic strap. One size fits all.
- Deluxe Eye Guard: Polycarbonate high-impact, anti-fog lenses with anti-scratch coating. Features a nose pad and ventilation for added comfort. Elastic strap. One size fits all.
- All-Sport Protective Lenses: Our best polycarbonate eyewear with anchored nosepads. Non-removable, adjustable temple pieces allow you to customize the fit. Elastic strap. One size fits all.
All eyewear is available individually or in class sets of 36.