ProStretch Max Resistance Tubing with TPR Handle Packs
Sets of durable resistance tubing feature an additional layer of protective rubber!
Available in the same resistance levels as our popular ProStretch resistance tubing, ProStretch Max tubing packs feature tubing with an additional rubber sleeve for longer-lasting use. Increased durability allows students to safely anchor tubing around their foot, rigs, racks, or other fitness equipment. Molded plastic handles offer our most secure and comfortable grip, so students can concentrate on proper form. They’ll easily identify the right band too, with 3 levels of resistance color-coded and embroidered on the nylon handle straps.
Your choice of an ABS or steel cart makes storage and transportation a breeze and printed training charts allow students to improve even when not directly supervised by an instructor.
- Resistance bands are less intimidating than dumbbells and machines, yet still produce great results.
- Resistance training is great for building strength and core stability, and can be a tremendous help during physical therapy, yoga, stretching, and more.
- Durable plastic handles are contoured and textured to fit hands comfortably and provide supreme grip.
- TPR coating on the inner handle provides the best grip.
- Premium layered latex tubing provides smooth extension and retraction for safe and comfortable workouts.
- Easily progress in your strength training with 3 levels of resistance.
- Each level of resistance is clearly identified with a specific color of band and a label sewn into the handle.
- ClassPlus 32-Tube Packs. Include 32 tubes (8 Light, 16 Medium, 8 Heavy), ABS or Steel TubeMover Cart, and UltraFit Resistance Tube Training Charts.
- ClassPlus 48-Tube Packs. Include 48 tubes, 12 Light, 24 Medium, 12 Heavy), ABS or Steel TubeMover Cart, and UltraFit Resistance Tube Training Charts.