Premium Manila Indoor Climbing Ropes
Provides outstanding longevity and feel while developing arm and shoulder strength!
The standard for indoor climbing ropes, manila ropes are the best-wearing option available. Whether you need a manila training rope for climbing in schools, or a tough option to withstand CrossFit and Military training, these ropes will stand up to heavy institutional use.
Best-Wearing Climbing Rope
Manila is the most common material used for climbing ropes thanks to its supreme resilience. Premium manila stands up to heavy institutional wear longer than other materials. Superior-quality, Grade A, three-strand manila is splinter-free and absorbs perspiration for a secure grip. Measuring 1-1/2” dia, these ropes are easy to grasp.
Options for All Skill Levels
Choose from several rope lengths to ensure your facility is properly outfitted. Climbing ropes should be installed so the rope measures the full distance between the floor and ceiling, with 1' deducted at the bottom for clearance. Custom lengths are also available (contact for details). Select the knot type and end style to create the ideal rope for your needs.
Knot Type Options:
- No Knot. Traditional rope with no knots is the most challenging option; best for older students.
- Rest Grip Knots. Includes knots woven and spliced into the rope at 18" intervals to provide a better grip.
- Beginner Knots. Large knots tied in the rope every 18" for more climbing assistance. Ideal option for younger students and beginning climbers.
End Style Options:
- Polyboot End. Includes a non-raveling poly "boot" permanently attached to the rope-end. This is the most durable option for rope longevity. It ensures the rope end will stay intact even under heavy duress.
- Turk's Head Knot End. Leather seat and knot provide stability and a sure starting point as a "platform" foot hold. This is a great option for beginners because they can balance on the platform and get situated before starting to climb.