Polyplus Indoor Climbing Ropes
The softest climbing ropes are friendly, strong, and rot resistant.
Optimal for heavy institutional use, you’ll never have to worry about fraying, rotting, or unraveling when using Polyplus climbing ropes. User-friendly ropes are available in several lengths, knot types, and end styles.
Friendly, Yet Strong Construction
These 1-1/2” dia ropes feature a strong, lightweight polypro core that’s protected by a soft, durable polyester outer layer. Its texture mimics the feel of cotton for a soft and tactile grip, making it friendlier on hands than manila or un-manila ropes. These durable ropes are also moisture- and UV-resistant for increased longevity. The top of the rope has an indoor metal fitting for easy installation and added security for students climbing it.
Options for All Ages
Polyplus ropes are available in several lengths, allowing teachers to find the ideal rope for their class climbing needs. When determining the length you need for your gym, measure from the floor to ceiling and deduct 1' for clearance. Custom lengths are available; contact us for details. Choose from 3 knots types and 2 end styles to complete your rope.
Knot Type Options:
- No Knot. Traditional rope with no knots is the most challenging option; best for older students.
- Rest Grip Knots. Includes knots woven and spliced into the rope at 18" intervals to provide a better grip.
- Beginner Knots. Large knots tied in the rope every 18" for more climbing assistance. Ideal option for younger students and beginning climbers.
End Style Options:
- Polyboot End. Includes a non-raveling poly "boot" permanently attached to the rope-end. This is the most durable option for rope longevity. It ensures the rope end will stay intact even under heavy duress.
- Turk's Head Knot End. Leather seat and knot provide stability and a sure starting point as a "platform" foot hold. This is a great option for beginners because they can balance on the platform and get situated before starting to climb.