Landice Achieve L7-90 Club Treadmill
Compact commercial treadmill is feature-rich at a great value!
The L7-90 Club treadmill features a compact 20" x 58" running surface, allowing coaches to spread them out farther for a safer, more sanitary fitness environment. Despite their smaller stature and lighter 300 lb weight, this treadmill carries up to 400 lb with ease, allowing users of all ages and sizes to shred calories.
Ingenuity and Quality
Built with lightweight commercial quality components, this treadmill will last for years of reliable institutional use. It features large 2-1/2", 14-pound treadmill belt rollers, a heavy aluminum treadmill frame that is three times stronger than a steel frame, a massive high-inertia flywheel that protects the motor and electronics from the constant pounding of the runner and a 1" thick reversible treadmill deck.
- Speed: .5-12 mpg, 4hp continuous duty motor
- Surface: 58"L x 20"W reversible, maintenance-free deck, 0-15% incline
- Rollers: 2-1/2" dia, 14 lb steel rollers
- Frame: 400 lb weight capacity, rust-free aluminum frame
- Console: 9" LCD panel with 5 motivational screens plus time, speed, distance, calories, pace, elevation, and more
- Programs: 25 programs, interactive HR control, Bluetooth-enabled
- Dimensions: 76"L x 35"W x 59"H, 300 lb; Assembly Required.