Jaypro Volleyball Systems
Affordable high-performance volleyball systems for collegiate and high school competition.
Easy height adjustment makes these indoor volleyball net systems a favorite for institutional and competitive settings. There’s no need to release the net tension—simply turn the handle and set to your desired height!
Safe and Simple
All 3 Jaypro volleyball systems provide outstanding tautness. The internal worm gear winch has a 10:1 turn ratio, eliminating the potential for snap back. Winch is enclosed in a steel cover and includes a folding handle. A 1-1/2”W high-tensile strength nylon strap with sewn snap buckle creates a fully cable-less design.
Easily adjust the net to any of 16 heights between 6’6” and 8’2” using a positive locking stop pin. Patented Flex Net sets up in minutes. All units have one standard with a 4” dia pulley to accommodate the net tensioning straps.
All systems include two-piece, telescoping 3-1/2" dia uprights with a black powder-coated finish. The lower section of each upright has molded composite feet to protect floors during transportation, storage, and installation.
Systems are available in three materials:
- Collegiate Steel: Steel lower section is 3-1/2” OD x 0.180”; aluminum upper section is a 2-7/8” OD x 0.230”.
- Featherlite Aluminum: Aluminum lower section is 3-1/2” OD x 0.300”; aluminum upper section is 3-1/2” OD x 0.300”.
- Powerlite Deluxe Aluminum: Aluminum lower section is 3-1/2” OD x 0.300”; aluminum upper section is 2-7/8” x 0.203”.
- 3-1/2" dia uprights
- Adjustable net height from 6'6" to 8'2"H
- Worm gear winch
- Meets NCAA, USVBA, and NFHS standards
- Specify color on padding
- One-Court System. Includes 2 standards (1 with winch), post pads, competition net, and antennas. Floor sleeves sold separately.
- Steel Collegiate, 152 lb
- Featherlite Aluminum, 104 lb
- Powerlite Aluminum, 116 lb
- Two-Court Adapter Package. Includes an additional center standard, net, and post pad. Floor sleeves sold separately.
- Steel Collegiate, 90 lb
- Featherlite Aluminum, 71 lb
- Powerlite Aluminum, 70 lb