IronRange Sawtooth 45 lb Powerlifting Bar
Incredible tensile strength gives this power bar unrivaled construction and performance.
The Sawtooth power bar is among the most rigid bars we offer! The stiff and burly bars are forged in Minnesota, home of the Iron Range, using the strongest American heat-treated steel. These maintenance-free powerlifting bars will last for years and have the rigidity needed to lift heavy loads during static lifts like the bench press, squat, and deadlift.
SawTooth is for competition use.
- 190k PSI tensile strength
- 20 kg (45 lb)
- 28.5 mm dia
- Low whip
- Aggressive knurl
- 86.5”L overall.
- 16.5”L sleeve.
- Oilite bronze bushings allow for no maintenance.
- Center knurling provides secure front and back rack.
- Knurling all the way to the sleeves.
- Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting knurl marks.
- Dual snap ring construction provides secure attachment of sleeve to bar.