IronRange Gunflint 20 kg Powerlifting Bar
Low whip and medium knurl make this alone of the best American-made powerlifting bars.
The IronRange Gunflint powerlifting bar is among the most rigid bars we offer! The stiff and burly bars are forged in Minnesota, home of the Iron Range, using the strongest American heat-treated steel. These maintenance-free powerlifting bars will last for years and have the rigidity needed to lift heavy loads during static lifts like the bench press, squat, and deadlift.
Gunflint is for advanced use.
- 165k PSI tensile strength
- 20 kg (45 lb)
- 28.5 mm dia
- Low whip
- Medium knurl
- 86.5”L overall.
- 16.5”L sleeve.
- Oilite bronze bushings allow for no maintenance.
- Center knurling provides secure front and back rack.
- Knurling all the way to the sleeves.
- Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting knurl marks.
- Dual snap ring construction provides secure attachment of sleeve to bar.