Gopher PowerPlay Aluminum-Shaft Floor Hockey Sticks
Strong shaft and blade for intense floor hockey play, yet lightweight for easy handling.
Lightweight and extremely strong, each stick has a high-grade aluminum shaft with a rust-proof, wear-resistant anodized coating for long-lasting durability. Smooth, rounded corners on the shaft offer a natural, more comfortable steel. This is our only Gopher stick with an aluminum shaft, and the only to offer a 52”L shaft.
- An aluminum shaft is stronger than plastic or wood, yet still lightweight for easier handling with little flexibility.
- The shaft's rounded corners provide a more comfortable grip.
- A textured nylon blade is reinforced with fiberglass to hold up to rough outdoor surfaces yet will not damage indoor floors. Fiberglass will maintain up to 25x the strength of steel per pound. The blade's perforated design reduces wind resistance, which makes it easier to shoot harder and faster.
- A soft plastic end cap keeps players safe from rough edges.
- This stick is best suited for junior high through college players.
- Sticks are available in three sizes and two colors to accommodate a variety of players and easily organize teams.
12-Player Sets include:
- Sticks, 10 Ea
- Goalie Sticks, 2 Ea
- PVC Balls, 3 Ea
- PVC Pucks, 3 Ea