GARED Collegiate Glass Backboard
Shock-absorbent molding between the glass and steel frame for safety and long life.
With high-end construction that’s extremely durable and incredibly safe, this backboard is ideal for fast-paced play in institutional settings.
Top-Tier Frame Construction
The powder-coated, fired-in steel frame on this glass basketball goal backboard makes it an excellent choice. It is able to withstand over 1,100 lb of direct force, compared to 700 lb of force on standard aluminum frames. This incredible durability and emphasis on long-term reliability and safety makes it safe for more intense play by older students. Fired in white border and shooter square will not fade or wear over time.
Individual backboard does not include a goal. Complete package includes backboard, front-mount breakaway goal with net, and 2" thick padding that bolts directly to the backboard frame. Specify color on padding. Backboard padding also sold separately.
- 1/2" thick tempered glass with fired-in target and steel frame
- 72”W x 42”H, 226 lb or 72”W x 48”H, 239 lb
- Mounting keyhole slots at 20" vertical, 35" horizontal
- Hole patterns: 5"W x 4"H on 42"H board; 5"W x 5"H on 48"H board
- Meets NCAA and NFHS specifications
- Hardware not included
- 42”H, 257 lb
- 48”H, 270 lb