A pedometer that counts MVPA, steps, and activity time for the best value!
Student exercise data is just a button-press away on our smallest pedometer. Measure steps, activity time, and level of physical activity to help students stay active and engaged in their personal fitness. Its low-profile, high-tech design is durable and simple enough for institutional settings, offering superior functionality in the hands of any age user. Packs include FitStep2 Pedometers (15, 30, or 100 Ea) with storage cases.
- Measures total steps taken.
- Activity Time
- Measures total time the user is in motion, not accounting for the intensity of the activity. For example, a slow walk would be measured the same as a fast run.
- MVPA (Moderate to Vigorous Physical Activity)
- See our video series on the FITstep family for further details.
- Large LCD display offers easy and quick data comprehension.
- Delayed reset button prevents accidental deletion of user data.
- Sleep mode saves energy.
- A compact design reduces distraction during activity.
- An alligator clip securely attaches to waistbands.
- A storage case allows you to easily pack up after class and store pedometers.
- A replaceable battery eliminates hassle of charging between classes.