A pedometer that counts MVPA, steps, and activity time for the best value!
Student exercise data is just a button-press away on our smallest pedometer. Measure steps, activity time, and level of physical activity to help students stay active and engaged in their personal fitness. Its low-profile, high-tech design is durable and simple enough for institutional settings, offering superior functionality in the hands of any age user.
- Measures total steps taken.
- Activity Time
- Measures total time the user is in motion, not accounting for the intensity of the activity. For example, a slow walk would be measured the same as a fast run.
- MVPA (Moderate to Vigorous Physical Activity)
- See our video series on the FITstep family for further details.
- Large LCD display offers easy and quick data comprehension.
- Delayed reset button prevents accidental deletion of user data.
- Sleep mode saves energy.
- A compact design reduces distraction during activity.
- An alligator clip securely attaches to waistbands.
- A storage case allows you to easily pack up after class and store pedometers.
- A replaceable battery eliminates hassle of charging between classes.
- Pedometer Packs. Include FitStep2 Pedometers (15, 30, or 100 Ea) with storage cases.
- PowerPlus Pack. Includes:
- pedometers, Set of 36
- FITstep2 Training Charts, 1 Set
- 1 Custom Case, 1 Ea
- Replacement Batteries 40 Ea