FITstep Plus Pedometers
Improved step-counting technology makes these the most accurate pedometers on the market!
Pedometers provide teachers and students with instant feedback about their physical activity level. They can be used to measure steps, activity time, and MVPA, which refers to physical activity that elevates a person’s heart rate for a sustained period of time. Engaging students in MVPA helps them to lead more active lives. Ensure your gym class meets SHAPE American standards of having at least 60 minutes of physical activity per day by tracking it with FitStep Plus pedometers! Thanks to advanced step-counting technology, they're the most accurate pedometers available.
- Measures total steps taken.
- Activity Time
- Measures total time the user is in motion, not accounting for the intensity of the activity. For example, a slow walk would be measured the same as a fast run.
- MVPA (Moderate to Vigorous Physical Activity)
- See our video series on the FITstep family for further details.
- Large LCD display offers easy and quick data comprehension.
- Delayed reset button prevents accidental deletion of user data.
- Sleep mode saves energy.
- An easy-to-read MVPA graph is visible in every mode, providing students with instant feedback.
- Records complete and accurate data while worn at almost any angle.
- Delayed step counting ensures data accuracy, only recording true steps while discarding unintentional bumps and miscellaneous movement.
- A compact design reduces distraction during activity.
- An alligator clip securely attaches to waistbands.
- A storage case allows you to easily pack up after class and store pedometers.
- A replaceable battery eliminates hassle of charging between classes.
- Pedometer Packs. Include FitStep2 Pedometers (15, 30, or 100 Ea) with storage cases.
- PowerPlus Pack. Includes:
- pedometers, Set of 36
- Pedometer Power Book, 1 Ea
- FITstep2 Training Charts, 1 Set
- 1 Custom Case, 1 Ea
- Replacement Batteries 40 Ea