CommandPost Resistance Tubing Station Packs
Unique design features multiple resistance tube-attachment rings, allowing up to 10 students to train at once!
The all-steel CommandPost Resistance Tubing Station towers 84”H and features 3 tube-attachment rings for 360-degree training access. Its mid and low adjustment rings slide to 11 height settings, accommodating users of all sizes and allowing for a wide variety of movements for the best resistance tube workout. The 1-1/2" dia CommandPost is designed for use with the Warrior Stronghold 2.0 Anchor Station (34" disa; 70 lb). At least four 45 lb weight plates (not included) are recommended for station stabilization.
- Build up strength with a less-intimidating option, especially when compared to machines and dumbbells.
- Our only anchor station that accommodates multiple users to exercise at the same time.
- The lower 2 rings on the station adjust to allow for different movements. Lower the bottom ring all the way down for lower body exercises, or move it back up for back and core movements. The middle of the station also adjusts for varying heights of users.
- Carabiner clips on the tubing make anchoring onto the rings quick, easy, and secure and enhance tubing longevity.
- Seatbelt-grade nylon sheathing protects tubing from damage and users from snapbacks.
- Three resistance levels allow users to adjust difficulty.
- Each level of resistance is clearly marked with its own color and label.
- CommandPost comes with our durable StrongHold 2.0 Anchor Station, which doubles as a conditioning ropes anchor station, making this a versatile cardio and strength training system.
- Use at least 180 lb in weight plates on anchor station to prevent tipping.
CommandPost Resistance Tubing Stations are available in packs with tubing. Additional station and tubing available separately.
- Medium Pack. Includes CommandPost with Warrior StrongHold 2.0 and 20 tubes (3 pr Light, 4 pr Medium, 3 pr Heavy).
- Heavy Pack. Includes CommandPost with Warrior StrongHold 2.0 and 20 tubes (5 pr Medium, 5 pr Heavy).