Bison Centerline Elite Volleyball Systems
Offers less upright deflection and tighter net tension than other volleyball systems.
Strength, stability, and safety are prevalent in these easy-to-use aluminum or steel systems. These Bison volleyball systems are known for providing better tension than many competing products.
Easy to Adjust
A unique Auto Track spring-assisted telescoping piston design makes it easy to adjust the net height quickly. Simply glide the inner tube up or down, and either turn the knob or insert the pin to lock into place. Height adjusts from 72” to 98”H, just watch the easy-to-read height indicator scales to see the height.
Worm gear winch provides the extremely tight net tension this volleyball net system is known for. Precision-machined 26:1 worm gear winch and 2”W tensioning strap eliminates backlash. Winch handle folds when not in use. A specially-designed rope ratchet tensioner makes it easy to tighten and release the net.
Available in 2 durable materials, you will find one that suits your needs. Steel offers extra durability at a heavier 220 lb. Aluminum option weighs only 130 lb for improved portability. Both options have a durable powder-coated finish for an extra layer of protection, keeping these systems looking great for years of use.
- 3" dia steel or aluminum uprights
- Adjustable net height via a spring-assisted telescoping piston
- 26:1 worm gear winch
- Meets NCAA, USVBA, and NFHS standards
- Specify color and lettering on padding
- One-Court Systems. Include 2 standards (1 with winch), net, antennas, post padding with lettering (10-letter max), and cable covers. Floor sleeves sold separately. Free floor sleeve adapters available upon request.
- Steel, 220 lb
- Aluminum, 130 lb
- Two-Court Adapter Packages. Additional winch-end standards allows two-court play when used with the one-court system. Includes 32’ x 39’ competition net and post pad with lettering (10-letter max). Floor sleeve sold separately.
- Steel, 102 lb
- Aluminum, 74 lb