Bison Carbon Max Composite Volleyball Systems
One-of-a-kind hybrid system has a 3-1/2" dia upper post made of carbon fiber and a 3" dia aluminum lower post. Quickly adjust the net height with an inner telescoping pole that uses an internal bevel gear, lead screw mechanism, and a non-removable winch handle. The inner telescoping pole includes an engraved net height indicator with markings for men's, women's, and youth leagues.
Use a 26:1 machined aluminum worm gear winch to tighten the top of the net, and a ratchet-style tensioner to tighten the bottom rope. The net's top and bottom ropes have a foam padded cover to keep players safe. Black polypropylene net has 3.5 mm knotless woven webbing, a tough top rope, and a polypropylene bottom rope. Extruded aluminum floor sockets with cast-brass floor plates sold separately.
- 3-1/2" dia carbon fiber uprights, 3" dia aluminum lower post
- Adjustable net height from 6'6" to 8'2"H
- 26:1 worm gear winch
- Meets NCAA, USVBA, and NFHS standards
- Specify color on padding
- Single System. Includes 2 standards (1 with winch), post pads, competition net, antennas, and chain net height gauge. 130 lb.
- Two-Court System. Serves as a side-by-side court system. Includes 3 standards (2 with winches), 3 post pads, 2 competition nets, and antennas. 210 lb.