BH Fitness LKT8 Sport Treadmill
Our most powerful light-institutional treadmill is also our quietest!
Take your training indoors when weather doesn't permit outdoor drills, and let the heavy-duty BH LKT8 treadmill be the unsung hero that carries the team for miles. Packed with features for comfort and versatility, not to mention rugged durability, this treadmill seamlessly steps in for your track or field.
Max Power and Durability
A whisper-quiet motor puts out a whopping 3.5 hp, making this our most powerful light-institutional treadmill. It dutifully carries runners up to 12 mph for up to 8 hours per day!
Capable of taking a trampling by multiple students on a daily basis, the LKT8 is built tough for strenuous workouts. A solid steel frame, backed by BH's lifetime warranty, makes this treadmill a stable workhorse that perfectly suits class settings.
An orthopedic belt with a large 22” x 60” running surface enables a safe and comfortable workout. Active Flex suspension technology allows for even softer landing and firm push-off for superior comfort and efficiency. Quick Speed and Quick Incline Keys allow for fast adjustments to the most common settings. A mere 287 lb total weight allows for easy transportation before or after a workout.
- Speed. 0.1-12.0 mph with 3.5 hp motor.
- Surface. 60"L x 22"W ranging 0-15% incline.
- Rollers. 3" dia heavy-duty rollers w/ sealed bearings.
- Frame. 425 lb weight capacity; steel frame.
- Console. Shows time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, 1/4-mile track, program profile graph, and incline.
- Programs. 10 programs; contact and telemetry heart rate capability.
- Dimensions. 80"L x 33"W x 58"H, 287 lb. Assembly required.