Robic SC-717W Stopwatch
Dual split stopwatch with pitch/tally counter and three-row display.
This stopwatch's multi-use functionality makes clocking times and determining pace simple. Display lap, split, or accumulated running time simultaneously on the three-row display, and log up to 1,000 total readings accurate to 1/1000 second for up to 10 hours. The last 100 lap times are quickly cycled through without disrupting your current timing. Moreover, a convenient and advanced countdown timer shows time remaining in any event and counts down from up to 10 hours. And when you need to count up instead, the Electronic Tally Counter keeps track of your counting up to 9999. Past performances are always at your fingertips with the ability to recall fastest, slowest, and average lap time on demand along with the time and date of the readings.
- Single Event Time – Time from start to finish for any activity.
- Split Time – Time from start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time – Interval or segment of time elapsed since the previous reading.
- Dual Split Time – Simultaneous display of lap and split times.
- Lap Counter – Records all of the readings taken.
- Memory Recall – The ability to recall up to 100 previous recordings.
- 10-Hour Timing Range – Maximum length of time available in watch’s memory.
- Countdown – Reverse timer feature that counts down to zero from a set time.
- Lithium battery
- Breakaway lanyard