Kids Jr Complete Circuit
Commercial-rated cardio machines sized perfectly to provide an effective and safe workout for kids ages 10-14.
Perfect for Beginners
Full-size, complicated equipment can be intimidating for students to approach and use properly. Instead, these machines offer a scaled-back, friendlier option for students ages 10-14, allowing them to reap the benefits of proper cardio and strength training. Their accommodating size, brighter coloring, and uncomplicated setup makes teaching good fitness habits easy and maintaining them even easier! The result is a healthy attitude towards fitness and the development of a lifelong emphasis on working out.
- Stepper: Designed with almost infinite adjustability for tension and speed control. Adjustable shock can be mounted in 3 positions. Hydraulic adjustable cylinders quickly change resistance levels. 42”L x 30”W x 56”H; 105 lb.
- Elliptical: Designed to supply more balance for fast-growing bodies. Electronics include calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance. Optimal for a 16-18" stride length, with slow to fast rhythmic gliding options. Users can isolate lower-body and position hands over pulse sensors for non-impact conditioning. Offers the ability to reverse stride, activating different muscle groups, with lower perceived exertion. 78”L x 32”W x 58”H; 185 lb.
- Rower: Smooth, rhythmic, impact-free motion makes it easy and fun for children to work all the major muscle groups through a very wide range of motion, thus enabling them to increase and maintain flexibility. 82"L x 24"W x 42"H, 95 lb.
- Stairwalker: Benefit from a lower-body gliding motion and upper-body ergometer. This unit will increase heart rate and provides an onboard computer that reads out speed, time, distance, and calories, with the ability to monitor heart rate through an ear clip. Tension is adjustable. 60”L x 33”W x 60”H; 175 lb.
- Treadmill: A 3.0 HP motor combined with steel-reinforced running frame provides facility operators the ability to work with children up to 300 lbs. This unit comes with all the bells and whistles to help motivate children to be active and fit. Safety side handrails and a children's computer readout are standard. Includes emergency cut-offs for safety. Speed range of .5-10 mph. 50”L x 32”W x 48”H; 215 lb.
- Moonwalker: While teaching balance and coordination, it helps to maintain a child's heart rate when used in a cardiovascular circuit. Its simple, tension-free motion captivates children of all ages. Features non-skid rubber feet grips, upholstered padding, commercial padded hand grips. 36”L x 42”W x 50”H; 110 lb.
- Spin Bike: Features an onboard computer monitor displaying speed, time, distance, and pulse rate. Comes with portable wheels for easy transport. A larger, heavier frame as compared to other junior sized spin bikes, it has adjustable toe clips, padded seat and handle bars for comfort, and more durable top load tension adjustment to make adjusting easier for users. 42”L x 20”W x 36”H; 106 lb.
- Semi-Recumbent Bike: Built for commercial high use applications, it can handle children of any weight! The computer and magnetic tension system is simple to use and provide feedback for calories time speed distance. The computer accurately displays the heart rate of the user through contact heart rate located on the machines handles. 42”L x 24”W x 54”H; 130 lb.
- 6-Machine Circuit. Includes:
- Stepper, 1 Ea
- Elliptical, 1 Ea
- Rower, 1 Ea
- Treadmill, 1 Ea
- Moonwalker, 1 Ea
- Semi-Recumbent Bike, 1 Ea