IronRange Mesabi Cerakote Olympic Bars
Our Minnesota-made American-steel Mesabi Hybrid Bars are coated with Cerakote for maximum corrosion resistance and long-lasting performance. This ultra-thin coating provides unbeatable durability while preserving the bar’s deep knurling, allowing for a firm grip during every lift. Available in bright colors, students will appreciate quicker bar selection and a fun pop of color in your gym setting.
These are the only Cerakote bars on the market with self-lubricating Oilite bronze bushings, which offer a smoother spin and less maintenance than composite bushings. Optimize your students’ training time by taking Mesabi Cerakote bars for a spin.
Choose the right bar for your students:
- 20 kg (45 lb)
- 28.5 mm dia
- 86.5”L overall
- 16.5”L sleeve
- 15 kg (35 lb)
- 25 mm dia
- 78.5”L overall
- 13.5”L sleeve
- 190K tensile strength.
- Oilite self-lubricating bonze bushings for no maintenance.
- Medium whip.Medium Knurl.
- No center knurling.
- Knurling all the way to the sleeves.
- Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting markings.
- Dual snap ring construction provides secure attachment of sleeve to bar.