Bison Match Point Adjustable Net System
Our most affordable in-floor volleyball system adjusts for multiple sports.
Use this fully-adjustable indoor volleyball net system to play a multitude of games. With outstanding tautness and easy height adjustability, this net system has everything you need to set up a high-level game of volleyball, tennis, or badminton.
A huge range of net height adjustments allows you to set it anywhere from 3'6" to 8'H. The included net height gauge makes it extremely easy to read height measurements as you adjust. Strap-style worm winch with a gear top rope tensioner is backlash-free. Side tape rope ratchet tensioner allows for fine adjustments.
Made with lightweight aluminum, these standards are just as durable as steel but, without the extra weight. Powder-coated finish protects the system against chipping and corroding. 1" thick post padding is 6'H, keeping players and students safe if they collide with posts.
- 3-1/2" dia extruded aluminum uprights
- Adjustable net height from 3'6" to 8'H
- Worm gear winch
- Meets NCAA, USVBA, and NFHS standards
- Specify color on padding
- One-Court System. Includes 2 standards, 1 with winch, 2 economy post pads, 32’ x 36’ competition net, and antennas. Floor sleeves sold separately. 155 lb.
- Two-Court Adapter Standard. Additional winch-end standard pairs with One-Court System for two-court play. Post pad and floor sleeve sold separately. 90 lb.