BH Fitness LK7750 Recumbent Bike
Combines comfort and safety with feature-rich performance without the use of external power!
This BH recumbent bike is a hard-hitting exercise bike with plenty of fitness programs, resistance levels, and heart rate capability that also cradles its users in luxurious comfort.
An easy walk-through design makes entry and exit extremely safe. A padded seat is electronically adjustable, moving up, down, forward, and back for the ultimate custom fit. Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow users to flip through 20 levels of resistance to adjust the difficulty of their workout on the fly. The handlebar also features heart rate contact patches so users can meter their effort all the way to the finish line. When the workout is over, the tip-and-roll design is easy to push out of the way.
High-quality LED console covers the basics and more with 8 preset programs and the ability to build your own. Get the blood pumping with its HRC program, take a fitness test, and track speed, time, distance, calories, incline, and pulse all the while.
LED Console Specifications
- 6-1/2”L x 3”H LED window with 7 indicator windows
- Displays speed, time, distance, calories, incline, and pulse
- USB charging port
- 8 preset program profiles
- Manual program builder
- User program
- HRC program
- Fitness tests
- Drive Train. Poly-V belt.
- Frame. Steel frame (300 lb weight capacity).
- Functions. 20 resistance levels and 40 programs.
- Console. Time, speed, distance, calories, incline, and pulse.
- Heart Rate. Contact and telemetry.
- Dimensions. 64"L x 26"W x 46"H, 120 lb. Assembly required.